With the new USDA dietary guidelines making headlines, we've been more conscious than ever of reading labels. Here are our tips for becoming a smarter shopper, plus a crunchy honey candy, how to make tortillas from scratch, and the best way to dispose of kitchen grease.
The images pictured above are in bold below.
• Can you guess the secret ingredient in these blissful brownies?
• Some tips for reading ingredient labels and becoming a smarter shopper.
• It's never to late to gear up for summer! Why not make yourself some canning equipment?
• Almost a year ago, Walmart first started pushing its local food agenda.
• Getting rid of kitchen grease is always a conundrum.
• This dobos torte cake is the ultimate dinner party show stopper.
• Candy with a crunch! We tested out a recipe for homemade honeycomb candy.
• Ditch store bought tortillas and make your own!
• Check out all the counterspace in this kitchen!
• Here's our definitive tutorial on how to fry an egg.
• This vegetarian black bean espressio chili would be perfect for freezing in batches.
• A step-by-step guide to making the popular no-knead bread.
• Viva la cupcake! Here's how to decorate them with frosting.
• Every kitchen in New England should have this wallpaper to remind us of green during the winter.
• Ever heard of water exploding in the microwave? We take a look at whether this is fact or fiction.
Year Ago and a Week How to Frost a Layer Cake & 10 Ideas for School Lunches