Edible spray paint and potato chips in the microwave? What were we getting into last year! Luckily, there was also easy wholesome homemade sandwich bread, new ideas for roasted veggies, The Kitchn's guide to essential cooking tools, and a vegetarian chili with black beans and sweet potatoes. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- How to Make Potato Chips in the Microwave
- Edible Spray Paint: Say What?!
- 12 Hearty, Healthy & Colorful Salads to Brighten Your Winter Lunch
- Brown Rice Bowl with Lemongrass, Tofu, and Cashews
- Shauna's French-Inspired Renovation
- How to Make Basic White Sandwich Bread
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- The Kitchn's Guide to Essential Cook Tools & Utensils
- Vegetarian Recipe: Black Bean, Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili
- 5 New Approaches to Roasted Veggies
- How I Invited Julia Child Into My Office
- 13 Cheeses Everyone Should Know
- Homemade Doritos Spice Mix: Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Totally Addictive