Top Trader Joe’s Wine Picks and How To Make Mozzarella This Time Last Year
Great picks for cheap wine from Trader Joe’s, a foolproof way to cook rice, a discussion of how you all clean your ovens, and how to frost a layer cake too. Read on for these posts and more from this week a year ago.
• A kitchen with gorgeous cabinets.
• Make your own mozzarella at home!
• Easy, healthy recipe: late summer lentil salad.
• How do you clean your oven?
• A better way to pour batter.
• Wine picks from Trader Joe’s in New York City.
• A rather handy tea-maker, for those of us who drink more tea than coffee.
• See the rest of the posts from this week a year ago: September 7-14, 2008
Previous Year Ago Lookback: How To Get Rid of Fruit Flies