Freezing Cookie Dough, a Floating Kitchen, Microwave Mug Cakes, the Mason Jar Blender Trick & Desserts to Know By Heart
Welcome to the weekend! We hope you’re enjoying lovely Fall weather wherever you are. Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include three ways to soften butter quickly and easily, a tour of a floating houseboat kitchen in Amsterdam, how to make perfect chocolate pudding from scratch, a look at whether cold eggs make a difference in baking, and more. Enjoy!
15. How To Freeze Cookie Dough
14. Jeni’s Ice Creams to Kim Boyce’s Bakery: 10 Entrepreneurs Share Their Sweet Stories
13. 3 Ways to Soften Butter Quickly and Easily
12. Gluten-Free Dessert Recipe: No-Bake Sesame Coconut Ginger Cookies
11. Wendelien’s Floating Kitchen
10. Weeknight Recipe: Baked Apples Stuffed with Oatmeal & Spiced Brown Sugar