How to Eat Like a Tour de France Champion
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A look at a day of meals for a Tour de France biker. (Lots of calories.) Plus, the food that fueled the American revolution, and why we keep drinking despite hangovers.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Arrested Vegans Get Vegan Meals in S.F. County Jails – SF Weekly
• Bahamas Bans Shark Fishing – New York Times
• Feeding the hungry in a land of plenty – BBC
• Town plans ‘McPath’ between school and fast food outlet – Guardian
• Grasshopper trade growing by leaps and bounds – Eatocracy
• How to Eat Like a Tour de France Champion – Esquire
• New Food Films To Savor – Huff Post
• A Practical Approach to Food for Elementary School Kids – Huff Post
• The Food that Fueled the American Revolution – Smithsonian
• Why we keep drinking despite hangovers, oops moments – Seattle PI
(Image: Food News Journal)