Unlike the six more weeks of winter predicted this year, last year Puxatawny Phil told us we'd have an early spring. To celebrate, we made a strawberry milk cake to give our sweethearts, cracked a few eggs, and cooed over a tiny kitchen makeover. Take a peek!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Marvelous Valentine's Recipe: Strawberry Milk Cake
• Curious Cooks: Why is Salt Iodized?
• Super Bowl Recipe: Chili with Pasta and Wisconsin Cheddar
• Keeping Count: 5 Ways to Keep Track While Measuring
• How to Cook an Egg: 22 Egg Tips and Tutorials
• Kitchen Before & After: A Total Tiny Kitchen Makeover
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Recipe: Spinach and Artichoke Dip
• Easy Pantry Dishes: 5 Recipes with a Can of Coconut Milk
• How to Cut Up a Chicken: 10 Knife Skills Tutorials
• Weekend Meditation: Using It All Up
• How to Soften Bread
• Popcorn Popping Tip: Start with Just 3 Kernels
Previous Friday Flashback: 10 Breakfast Casseroles, No-Bake Boston Cream Pie, & Babies in the Kitchen