How To Buy a Wok
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends over at Serious Eats. This week we were intrigued by this guide to buying a wok, as well as a scrummy apricot cake, Armenian string cheese, and a shaved asparagus and prosciutto salad!
• Equipment: How to Buy a Wok – Which wok is best? Peruse these qualifications, and see the Serious Eats top recommendation.
• What to Do with Cocoa Nibs – Crunchy yet tender, chocolatey and bitter in all the right ways!
• Braided Armenian String Cheese – A spectacular ball of braided wisps of salty cheese.
• Dinner Tonight: Shaved Asparagus, Pea, and Prosciutto Salad – All we can say is yum.
• Cook the Book: Apricot Cake – A scrumptious summer cake from Recipes from an Italian Summer.
Previous Good Eats: Deborah Madison’s Tangelo-Tangerine Pudding
(Image: Serious Eats)