How To Build an Edible Super Bowl Stadium
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week — a DIY Super Bowl stadium made out of completely edible things! Plus, recipes for sriracha deviled eggs and homemade pizza rolls.
• Super Bowl Partytime: How to Build an Edible Stadium – All edible, all savory. Check out the goldfish players!
• 4 Tips for Buying Great Cheese on a Budget – Best tip? Buy fresh mozzarella. It’s a great deal.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Butternut Squash And Scallion Risotto – Risotto gets a bad rap for being difficult. Kick that off and make this yummy, easy one-dish meal.
• Cook The Book: Sriracha Deviled Eggs – Spicy, lightly sour, and rich.
• Bread Baking: Homemade Pizza Rolls – Move over, Totinos!
Previous Good Eats: The World’s Easiest Homemade Donuts
(Image: Robyn Lee and J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)