In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Pickle juice and its secret benefits for athletes. Also, new guidelines for handling food allergies, and McSweeney's launches a cookbook imprint.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Year of the rabbit (plus recipes) - Year of the rabbit (plus recipes)
• How to eat within new federal diet guidelines - Dallas News
• Suzanne Goin's Valentine's Day panna cotta - Chicago Tribune
• Big Salmon Run Spawns Profits - Wall Street Journal
• New Guidelines for Handling Food Allergies - NPR
• Dark chocolate may be healthier than fruit juices - NY Daily News
• McSweeney's Launches Cookbook Imprint - Publishers Weekly
• How Pickle Juice Changed the World of Sports - GOOD
• China Bets Big on Bordeaux - Wine Spectator
• Study: Climate change may cool Napa Valley - Decanter
(Image: Food News Journal)