Housewife Sangria, Eggless Caesar Dressing, Weird Tip for the Perfect Bacon, and 15 Amazing Pasta Salads To Eat Now
Happy 4th of July weekend! We hope you had a great holiday on Thursday, and are taking the festivities through the weekend. Popular posts this past week on The Kitchn include a look at the famous cronut, a great list of tips, recipes, and tutorials to make the most of iced coffee season, a weird but effective tip for the perfect bacon, and 15 recipes that’ll make you fall in love with your grill. Enjoy!
15. Fork & Knife Skills: Is It Time to Retire the American Cut-and-Switch?
14. Housewife Sangria: My Secret Cocktail for Drinking Responsibly
13. Recipe: Garlicky Grilled Kale Salad with Grilled Bread
12. Essential Recipe: Eggless Caesar Dressing
11. Easy Potluck Recipe: Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad)
10. Recipe: Broccoli and Feta Pasta Salad