Here's a potential small-space-saver - stackable, clear spice jars. We are instantly suspicious of all things acrylic, however, as we don't like scratched plastic in our cupboards - it's so ugly. Also, would it be a pain to unstack these every time you wanted a spice on the bottom? We could see them being very useful too, though - does anyone use this particular set?
More spice storage, plus purchase info for this set, below...
• Buy Stacking Spice Tower Carousel at Always Brilliant. $33.99 for 12 canisters and a carousel.
Also see these posts:
• Good Question: Storage for Spices?
• Keep Spices in the Dark with a Spice Drawer
• Grand Central Market: Penzeys Spices
• Good Question: Tools for a New Kitchen
• Video: Star Anise from Spices of Life