Mother’s Day Brunch, 5 Ways: 5 Elegant Menus for Mom
Mother’s Day is this Sunday, and it’s a lovely reason to throw an elegant brunch. The bright spring weather and the idea of honoring Mom both lead us to think of fresh, colorful menus. Here are five menus, each with three recipes — so a total of 15 recipes that would each make a delicious, beautiful contribution to your Mother’s Day brunch. From French toast with grapefruit to simple baked eggs, and from strawberry salad to Southern biscuits, there’s a menu here for nearly any taste.
5 Menus, 15 Recipes for Mother’s Day Brunch
GARDEN-INSPIRED VEGETABLE PIE & LEMON CAKE
To drink: Kew Garden Cocktail
FRENCH TOAST & BACON, LIGHTENED-UP
To drink: Start with fizzy grapefruit Palomas and switch to Prosecco or cava with brunch.
SIMPLE SCONES & EGGS
To drink: The Knicker Twist
SOUTHERN GRITS & BISCUITS
To drink: Prosecco with poached pear syrup
FRESH SPRINGTIME LEMON ROLLS & OVEN OMELET
To drink: Blackberry Elderflower Spritzer with Mint
Brunch Tips & Good Advice
• How to throw a fancy brunch on a budget
• Yes, you can sleep in! Great tips for making brunch ahead of time
• How to poach eggs ahead of time
• Help me plan a brunch for 50!!
• Ideas for a fresh and classy Mother’s Day brunch
• Ideas for a vegetarian or vegan brunch
• How much food should I make for a brunch party?
• More cocktails for brunch
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)