Homemade Sprinkles, Breakfast Cookies, Cheap Stocking Stuffers, a Kitchen in Parma, and the Secret to Crispy Latkes
Welcome to Saturday, folks! Popular posts on The Kitchn this week include a recipe for chicken chili, a super cool shelf that hides a table and chairs, budget-friendly stocking stuffer ideas for home cooks, and the secret to the crispiest, tastiest latkes ever.
15. Quick Morning Energy: The Breakfast Cookie
14. 5 Ways to Package Cookies for Gift-Giving
13. Kitchen Before & After: A Kitchen Keeps Its Footprint But Gets an Updated Look
12. For Cooks: 10 Stocking Stuffers Under $10
11. Winter Recipe: Gingerbread Cake Cookies
10. How To Make Sprinkles for Cupcakes, Cookies, and Cakes