Homemade Sparkling Cider, 10 Cooking Commandments & Hostess Gifts Under $15
Fall means cozy meals on the back stove, a stack of magazines beside you on the couch, and cider close at hand. We have all these and more for you! From this time last year, there’s a thick stew of beans and sausage, why the August/September 2011 issue of Saveur is all you need, how to make your very own sparkling cider, and lots of tasty treats to satisfy your pumpkin cravings.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Dutch Oven Recipe: White Bean & Chicken Sausage Stew
- In Which I Wonder if the August/September 2011 Issue of Saveur Magazine is More Than Enough for This Lifetime
- Simple Recipe: Potato, Squash & Goat Cheese Gratin
- How to Make Sparkling Cider at Home
- Pumpkin For Breakfast, Dinner, & Dessert: 15 Scrumptious Pumpkin Recipes
- From Homemade Candy Corn to Skillet Toffee: 10 Candy & Sweets Recipes
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- Make-Ahead Brunch Recipe: “Ham & Cheese” Breakfast Casserole
- Kitchen Before & After: Julie’s Outdated Kitchen Gets a Modern Makeover
- Not Your Mother’s Cheese Ball: 5 Fresh Recipes for Autumn Entertaining
- 15 Hostess Gifts Under $15
- Brownie, Cheesecake, Marshmallow and More: 7-Layer S’mores Cake
- The 10 Commandments of Cooking: What Do You Think They Are?