Soft Caramel Candies, Pulled Pork Tacos, Savory Granola, Chocolate Fudge, Turkey Noodle Casserole & Fig and Olive Tapenade
We have a slew of sweet gift ideas from the kitchen for you in our new recipes this week. There are soft, chewy caramel candies, and sweet and savory cashews. There is a fig and olive tapenade, and classic chocolate fudge, as well as herb-infused honey.
But let’s not forget dinner: Pulled pork tacos will serve a crowd, and if you still have some leftover turkey then check out our turkey noodle casserole. There’s a one bowl vegetarian meal for those nights you want to lighten up, and then, when you want to return to something a little sweet, try a chocolate-dipped coconut macaroon.
• How to Make Soft, Chewy Caramel Candies
• Pulled Pork Tacos
• One Bowl Mung Bean Meal
• Curry Coconut Savory Granola
• Turkey Noodle Casserole
• Brown Butter Sage Cashews & Cocoa-Dusted Cashews
• How to Make Easy Chocolate Fudge
• How to Make Herb-Infused Honey
• Fig and Olive Tapenade
• Cranberry Mostarda
• Coconut Macaroons Dipped in Chocolate
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)