Homemade Snacks, a Cozy Cottage Kitchen, Lighter Summer Breakfasts, and the Best Trick Ever for Separating Eggs
Welcome to the weekend, folks! Popular posts this past week on The Kitchn include a discussion on how to get your cooking mojo back, three tools to clean right after you use them, the secret ingredient needed to wake up your watermelon, and a few decadent chocolate cake recipes. Enjoy!
15. The Best Trick Ever for Separating Eggs
14. Sudden Cravings: 10 Decadent Chocolate Cake Recipes
13. 5 Kitchen Necessities You Don’t Actually Have to Store in the Kitchen
12. Moroccan Recipe: Chicken Tagine with Apricots, Almonds & Chickpeas
11. The Best Way To Lose Weight Without Doing a Crazy Diet?
10. 10 Lighter Breakfasts for Late Summer