Homemade Gifts for Mother’s Day, Best Vegetarian Cooking Blogs, Container Gardening, and Lab Beakers in the Kitchen
Happy weekend, folks! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a fabulous tip to get more juice out of lemons and limes, nine spots in your kitchen that good use a good scrub, the best pieces of advice if you’re looking to start a container garden, and a few of our favorite make-ahead brunch recipes. Enjoy!
15. Nostalgic Recipe: Homemade “Drumsticks” Ice Cream Sundae Waffle Cones
14. Why I Secretly Suck on Mango Pits in the Kitchen (And So Should You)
13. Spring Recipe: Carrot Ribbon Fettuccine
12. Kitchen Before & After: The ‘You Don’t Need To Gut the Kitchen’ Makeover
11. 7 Alarming Food Practices Banned in Europe But Not in the US
10. Recipe: Chicken Breast Sautéed in Sweet Red Onion & Lemon