Homemade Fudgesicles, Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice & A $7000 Kitchen Renovation
Remember fudgesicles? So good! Especially on days when the temperature creeps upward. From this time last year, we have how you can make your own fudge pops at home, plus a tour through a $7000 kitchen remodel, a smoky corn and jalapeno dip, easy weeknight dinners with potatoes, and more.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• DIY Treats: Fudgesicles!
• Potluck Side Dish Recipe: Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice
• Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Recipes with Potatoes
• Use This Vegetable to Make Pizza in 15 Minutes Flat
• Tanjya’s Smart, Under-$7000 Kitchen Renovation
• Summer Grilling Recipe: Smoky Corn and Jalapeno Dip
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• The Great Appliance Splurge: An Update
• Food Science: What Does Soy Milk Curdle in Hot Coffee?
• 3-Ingredient Avocado Ice Cream? Well, Sort Of
• Trend Watch: Is White the New Stainless Steel?
• Simple Green: Recycle Water from Washing Salad Greens
• Recipe: Baby Greens Salad with Asparagus, Sweet Amaranth, and Green Garlic Dressing
Previous Friday Flashback: Kiwi Push-Pops, Authentic Focaccia & Getting the Most from Your CSA