Homemade Candy Corn and Clearing Up Cooking Myths This Time Last Year
Homemade candy corn? You know you want to. A year ago, we were also separating fact from fiction with a few cooking myths, learning how to adjust our oven’s temperature gauge, and looking for ways to hide an ugly countertop.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Can you tell which of these cooking myths are fact and which are fiction?
• How often do you end up sweeping and mopping your kitchen?
• Gather your friends and make a big batch of homemade candy corn this Halloween.
• Buying nuts for the holidays? Keep them fresh in the freezer.
• Check out all these ways to get more carrots into your diet.
• This savory stuffed pumpkin is as pretty as it is delicious.
• We’ve been on a tea kick recently. Here’s another way to brew it.
• A few ideas for covering up an ugly countertop without a complete renovation.
• We’ve been serving this kale slaw with peanut dressing as a side dish all fall.
• Look! Simple white handmade bowls for your kitchen.
• Adjusting the temperature gauge on your oven is easier than you might think.
• Here are a bunch of creative ways to re-use leftover pickle juice.
• Twice-baked potatoes are one of our essential make-ahead meals this time of year.
• Thinking of upgrading your toaster oven? Here’s the scoop on the Breville Smart Oven.
• Bubbly and gooey, we love lasagna. Here are five recipes that sound delicious.
A Year Ago and a Week: Best Chewy Chocolate Cookies and Igniting Tap Water