Happy Saturday! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a quick guide to ingredient substitutions, family recipes for boiled chocolate and baked beans, a discussion on the necessity of designer kitchens, and a fascinating visual representation of what Olympic athletes eat every day. Enjoy!
15. Do You Have a Favorite IKEA Food?
14. Time-Saving Tip: Freeze Smoothie Ingredients in Muffin Tins
13. Luxury Trends: Why Do We Think We Need Designer Kitchens?
12. What Is Sharp? Bob Kramer Has 5 Ways to Tell If Your Knife Is Sharp Enough
11. Family Recipe: Boiled Chocolate Icing
10. What Olympic Athletes Really Eat Every Day: A Visual Representation