10 Kitchen Accessories from H&M That Look More Expensive than They Are
Want to spruce up your kitchen or dining room? On a budget? Believe it or not, you should head over to H&M.
Sure, H&M isn’t the first place you’d think of to buy home goods — it’s known for its fashionable clothes and accessories, after all — but its home section is packed with cute table linens, flatware, and much more. It’s full of Anthropologie-like stuff at H&M’s affordable prices. See, most of H&M’s kitchen and table goods are less than $50 — and you can find plenty of beautiful buys for less than even $25.
We know you don’t have all day to scan H&M’s site, so we did the legwork for you. Here are 10 beautiful pieces to add to your cart ASAP. Did we mention they’re all under $25?
- Salt and Pepper Set, $18: We never thought we’d be so excited about a salt and pepper set, but we stand corrected. The marbled finish looks just like the real deal — for a fraction of the price.
- Denim Apron, $25: Be the best dressed in the kitchen with this cool denim apron. This pick is part of H&M’s Conscious collection, which prioritizes sustainability, so you’ll look and feel good.
- Printed Egg Cup, $4: We can’t think of a classier way to eat a hard-boiled egg.
- Printed Cotton Tablecloth, $25: Take your tablescape to the next level with this cute cloth. It’s like a tropical rainforest in your dining room!
- Stemmed Wine Glass, $6: Now, here’s some glassware worth toasting to.
- Stoneware Pot, $18: Consider this pot the perfect container for pasta salads, casseroles, and heaps of creamy guacamole. Yum!
- Small Porcelain Dish, $10: Not only will this cheeky watermelon dish be a hit with your kids, but it can also double as a catchall tray for your keys, jewelry, and loose change.
- Paper Napkins, $3: Here’s proof that cute, disposable napkins do exist.
- Forks, $13 for four: Add a touch of gold to your table with these fabulous forks. Psst … you can also buy spoons and knives.
- Stoneware Cups, $7: We firmly believe more color is better, so why not mix and match these chic cups? It helps that they come in our current favorite color palette.
Have you bought any kitchen or dining stuff from H&M recently? Tell us about your purchases in the comments below!