Do you have deep kitchen drawers? We have a couple, and they are always getting jumbled up; it's so easy to throw a lot of stuff in there! Well, we are smitten by these in-drawer organizers from Studio Becker, which we recently spotted at the Washington Spaces blog. Take a look, and also see our suggestions for a some cheaper alternatives.
• 1 & 2 We love all these in-drawer storage options from Studio Becker! This first one is especially great: removable boxes that sit inside drawers and lift out for easier access.
• 3-7 There are also custom drawers for cutlery and plates, and even spaces for a hidden silver chest and your rolling pins!
I used to dislike this kind of very structured storage, especially for plates and other dishes; it didn't seem flexible enough. But then I stayed in a vacation apartment that had deep drawers and dish pegs installed, and I loved it!
• Find it! Studio Becker Kitchens
There are no prices on the Studio Becker systems, but any time you make over your kitchen with that much custom storage, it's bound to be expensive! But here are a couple of products that can help you get this kind of storage and organization for less, in a rental kitchen.
• 8 IKEA RISTEN organizers, $7.99 for a set of four boxes. I actually use these in the bathroom, where I have a set of deep drawers. These really help keep little bottles and vials organized, and if I had a deep enough drawer for them in the kitchen I would use them there too.
• 9 Flatware Rack, $11.99 at Target - This is a great shallow rack that organizes your drawers without taking up too much space.
• 10 Drawer storage! - Here you can see that caddy hard at work in the kitchen. Nicely organized!
If you are ready to really make over your drawers IKEA has peg systems for dishes, too.
(via Washington Spaces)