Happy World Nutella Day! 10 Recipes to Celebrate
I don’t spend a lot of time pointing out so-called “food holidays” that celebrate specific foods, like National Hot Chocolate Day, because they always seem a little fake and to be honest, they make me a little grumpy. But I can make an exception for one of my favorite treats: the creamy combination of chocolate and hazelnut, more popularly known as Nutella.
Yes, it’s World Nutella Day. How are you going to celebrate?
Lest you also become grumpy and point out the ingredients in Nutella you object to, remember that we’re just using Nutella as a stand-in for any spread made with chocolate and hazelnuts, even homemade. It’s like saying Kleenex instead of tissue, or Hoovering instead of vacuuming. Except better, obviously, because you’re talking about Nutella.
MORE NUTELLA RECIPES
• 6 Nutella Cherry Hazelnut Fudge at Annie’s Eats
• 7 Nutella Mascarpone Phyllo Bites at Kitchen Confidante
• 8 Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies at Not Your Momma’s Cookie
• 9 Strawberry-Nutella Pop Tarts at The Kitchn
• 10 No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies at The Kitchn
What are your favorite recipes with Nutella?
Related: Ingredient Trend: Coconut Butter