Gyoza Maker and Why Wine in Plastic Cups Is a No-No Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite home cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we have an overly elaborate gyoza dumpling maker aimed at kids plus a stern warning to never drink wine out of disposable plastic cups! Plus, summer nectarine scones and squid in red wine…
• Kids Can Make Dumplings More Slowly with Bandai’s Gyoza Maker – SE is dubious about the practicality of this elaborate dumpling maker, as are we.
• Wine and Plastic Cups: Not a Perfect Pairing – Why? It’s all about the rolled lip…
• Healthy & Delicious: Squid in Red Wine Sauce – Inexpensive and quick.
• Dinner Tonight: Green Peas and Sugar Snap Peas in Sesame Dressing – Two spring favorites in one dish.
• Summer Nectarine Scones With Nutmeg Sugar – Delicious!
Previous Good Eats: How To Make Perfect French Fries