Grilled Kimcheeze Sandwiches
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Kimchi grilled cheese sandwiches! Yummy. Plus a look at the best pizza peels for home use, a look at the real daiquiri, and a dish of chickpeas and chorizo.
• Serious Cheese: Grilled Kimcheeze Sandwiches – From funky cheese to funky kimchi, this is a tantalizing sandwich.
• Revisiting the Daiquiri: More Than Just an Alcoholic Slushie – Nothing more than rum, fresh lime juice and sugar, shaken and served straight up.
• Equipment: What’s the Best Pizza Peel For My Home? – A thorough look at the pizza peel options out there.
• Dinner Tonight: Chickpeas And Chorizo – Gorious red-hued chorizo fat, aromatic spices like cumin, and a nice mix of textures from the creamy chickpeas to caramelized bits of sausage.
• A Warm “Hola” to the Mexican Sundae – Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, Spanish peanuts.
Previous Good Eats: Summer Vegetable And Tomato Bloody Marys
(Image: Katrina Vahedi/Serious Eats)