In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Greenpeace releases an updated seafood scorecard. Plus, a vegan magazine is outed for using pictures of real (not faux) meat, and some misguided soul releases a Kate Middleton jelly bean.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food companies look to add allure to their brands - NY Daily News
• $15 wine: the new normal - LA Times
• Is organic food worth the cost? - CNN
• Royally Ridiculous: The Kate Middleton Jelly Bean - NPR
• Can coffee wreck your marriage? - Guardian UK
• Food price hikes pushing millions into extreme poverty - Guardian
• ABC, Scripps Announce New Food Centric Programming - HuffPost
• Vegan Magazine's Faux Meat Photos Actually Real Meat - Slashfood
• Greenpeace updates seafood scorecard - SmartPlanet
• Research: Weight loss improves memory - USA Today
(Image: Food News Journal)