Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Healthier, cheaper, and much, much tastier versions of Hot Pockets — stuffed with yummy greens. Plus a bucket of cured pig tails, fake Japanese food iPhone covers, and mimosa brownies.
• Green Pockets - Lots of CSA greens wrapped in a light yeasted bread.
• Pasta With Corn, Prosciutto, And Burrata - This just has so many of our favorite things, we almost can't take it.
• The Nasty Bits: Wrestling with a Bucket of Cured Pig's Tails - Pig tails — salty, but with lots of flavor, apparently.
• Fake Japanese Food iPhone Covers - Because you've always wanted to cover your iPhone with bacon and eggs.
• Cakespy: Mimosa Brownies - Did you know that August is National Brownies at Brunch Month?
Previous Good Eats: Shrimp Quesadilla With Kale
(Image: Robin Bellinger/Serious Eats)