Green Juice: 5 Great Recipes to Try
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
What makes green juice, well, green? Adding kale, spinach, celery or parsley adds that green hue and a multitude of health benefits. Throw in a sweet element to keep the juice palatable, but going too sweet may result in crafting a dessert rather than a drinkable vitamin. Personally, I steer clear of adding parsley and celery (only because I don’t love the flavors) and focus on kale and cucumber along with an apple or ripe nectarine. Add chia seeds for a fun crunch and instant snack!
Try a Recipe
- Mean Green Juice – The Full Moxie
- Apple Ginger Juice from Seamus Mullen via Well & Good NYC
- Balanced Green Juice from Serious Eats
- Spring Green Juice – The Little Red House
- Famed Green Juice Recipe – My Darling Lemon Thyme
Related: Smoothie Tip: Use Coconut Water Ice
(Images: Carolyn Cope for Serious Eats)
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.