Good Product: Lift & Serve Pans
Have you ever tried to bake little cakes or bite-sized hors d’oeuvres and had your hard work crumble to bits as they came out of the pan? We have, and so we are very interested in these pans from Chicago Metallic and Norpro.
Each of these pans has a small removable bottom that lets you lift out perfect mini cheesecakes, crumb cakes, or baked appetizers. You could use them for molded chocolates, thick little cookie bars, or individual-sized breakfast quiches. There’s even a Valentine’s version!
We have tart and springform pans with removable bottoms, but this is the first time we’ve see this in pans with smaller sizes. We love it! If you do a lot of baking, one of these might make a good addition to your pan stash.
• Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Lift & Serve Single Squares Pan, $19.95 at Amazon
• Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Lift & Serve Crumb Cake Pan, $22.99 at Amazon
• Chicago Metallic Lift & Serve Mini Pumpkin Pan, $25.00 at Amazon
• Norpro Mini Cheesecake Pan, $19.19 at Amazon
• Chicago Metallic Gourmetware Lift and Serve Sweetheart Pan, $17.95 at Amazon