Does chlorine make American chicken taste funny? What does the inside of a blueberry really look like? Is it OK for vegans to eat honey? And what should I make for dessert tonight? Answers to these questions and more from our friends at Serious Eats; see our picks for the best of the blog this week below.
• Admit Your Lack of Wine Knowledge with Popptags - We're loving these. Nothing like a little honesty to go along with a gift.
• Blogwatch: Blueberry Insides - Getting way up close on a blueberry with a macro lens. Hey! It's less blue than we thought!
• Tipsy Summer Peach Pudding: The Best Use of a Wine-Poached Peach - A British classic: tipsy summer pudding
• Does Chlorine Make American Chicken Taste Funny? - The use of chlorine to treat poultry has been banned in Europe. Does it make a difference in American chicken?
• The Great Vegan Honey Debate - Yes, honey is "bee barf." But does that mean that some vegans will still eat it?
Last Week's Good Eats: Good Eats: Bruschetta Dolce and Inflatable Toast Mattress