Every week we round up our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there is some seriously good eating, including orecchiette with broccoli, cauliflower with sweet potatoes, chicken and chili soup, and some serious mocktails.
• Dinner Tonight: Orecchiette with Broccoli, Anchovies, and Chiles - Pasta with so much extra green on the plate! Flavor too -- look at all those anchovies.
• Dinner Tonight: Cauliflower and Sweet Potatoes in Spicy Tomato Sauce with Cashews - A spicy, Indian-inspired dish.
• Chicken and Chili Soup with Beans and Hominy - A great bridge recipe for winter to spring.
• Serious Cocktails: Drinking Without Drinking - "Creative alcohol-free concoctions" with the challenge of offsetting sweetness and creating complexity without liquor.
• Dough and Batter Ratios Chart - A great little kitchen tool from Michael Ruhlman.
Previous Good Eats: How to Make Chocolate-Covered Peepsicles
(Image: Serious Eats)