Good Eats: Kumquats are Warheads for Grownups
Every week we round up our favorite eating and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week the Grocery Ninja takes on kumquats, those sour little explosions of citrus, salty-sour inside, and sweet outside. There’s also really lovely pork tacos, a three-alarm dish of tofu, and a mouth-tingling cheese from Italy.
• Grocery Ninja: Kumquats Are Grown-Up ‘Mega Warheads’ – Like Mega Warheads or Super Lemon, kumquats deliver a punch.
• Snapshots From Italy: Puglia’s Mouth-Numbing Ricotta Forte – Why did this cheese turn my mouth throb and tingle?
• Three-Alarm Tofu with Oyster Mushrooms and Spinach – This isn’t a hot and spicy dish; it’s three-alarm because it’s cooked over high heat.
• Snapshots from Italy: The Mother Of All Carrots – Gorgeous carrots from Italy.
• Pork Tacos with Poblano and Tomatillo Salsa – This looks soooo good.
Previous Good Eats: Orecchiette with Broccoli and Chiles