Good Eats: Kitchen Renovation in Progress
There’s a kitchen renovation in progress over at Serious Eats, and here’s a peek at the fifth stage in the process. This and more from our friends at Serious Eats below, including a plate to help you measure cake, all about bananas, and beautiful mustard jars.
• In Design: A Kitchen Renovation V – Amanda shows us the next stage in her kitchen renovation: leveling the ceiling and floors.
• Beautiful Mustard Jars with Die-Cut Labels – As they say, beats our plastic squeeze bottle hollow!
• Bourbon-Vanilla Ice Cream – If you had an ice cream flavor, what would it be? Lucy creates this bourbon-vanilla ice cream for her boyfriend. Yum!
• Whats Your Banana IQ? – Why in the world are bananas so cheap? They come from very far away – yet they’re still $1/pound. Get all the facts on bananas here.
• Let the Anal Retentive Eat Cake – A cake that helps you slice down to the millimeter.