Good Eats: Goi Buoi (Vietnamese Pomelo Salad)
Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: a juicy citrus salad, a Lego kitchen appliance, a homemade pizza hack, and a seriously in-the-wild seafood display at Whole Foods.
• A Vietnamese pomelo salad – Juicy, peppery, and pink: a great palate-cleanser and crowd-pleaser.
• Cooking ‘Chicken’ in a Lego Rotisserie Oven – It even lights up and spins!
• The Worst Seafood Display Ever? Or the Most Brilliant? – Whole Foods tries to replicate life in the wild at their seafood counter.
• Kenji Alt’s Homemade Pizza Hack – Yet another way to cook a great homemade pizza.
• Dinner Tonight: Roasted Fennel Tomato Sauce – We do love fennel. This looks delicious.
Previous Good Eats: How to Debone a Chicken Wing