Every week we round up our favorite posts on cooking and eating at home from our friends at Serious Eats. They are riding the popularity wave of mustaches, with these napkin rings; would you put these on your dinner tables? This plus pasta with tuna, fish piccata, a fried egg light and more, below.
• Dastardly Moustache Napkin Rings - Hero or villain? You decide.
• Fried Egg Light - Press the yolk...
• Dinner Tonight: Fish Piccata - A wonderfully quick and easy dinner recipe.
• The Secret Ingredient: Rose Water - Flowers are massively underutilized in American cooking; try using rosewater more.
• Dinner Tonight: Pasta with Tuna, Arugula, and Chili - One more way to use a can of tuna!
Previous Good Eats: Gallo Pinto