Good Eats: Chickpea Stir-Fry and Alton Brown
What’s on the menu at Serious Eats this week? Well, there’s this lemony chickpea stir-fry that looks completely amazing, a video of Alton Brown talking about doughnuts, resurrected sloe gin, and more. Read on for our weekly roundup of the best eating at Serious Eats.
• Dinner Tonight: Lemony Chickpea Stir-Fry – Delicious!
• Chewing the Fat: Alton Brown on Donuts – The timeless topic of the art of the doughnut.
• Dinner Tonight: Bucatini alla Lipari (Bucatini With Raw Nut Pesto and Tomato Sauce) – Classic pasta and intense flavors.
• Plymouth Sloe Gin Makes a Sloe Return – Old-fashioned gin makes a comeback.
• Cranberry Zingers – High-end Twinkies. We can hardly wait to try them.
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: Bread and Tomato Soup