Good Eats: Cauliflower with Green Beans and Ginger
What’s been cooking over at Serious Eats this week? Well, let’s start with what looks like a completely amazing side dish: Cauliflower with Green Beans and Ginger. There’s a pinch of chili pepper and more than a pinch of cumin too.
More good eating from Serious Eats below.
• Cauliflower with Green Beans and Ginger – This just sounds so good to us right now!
• Dinner Tonight: Fried Green Tomato BLT – Nick’s favorite new BLT has a fried green tomato! Anyone tried this?
• ‘Chile Pepper’ Magazine Presents: The Salsa Scoop – The editors of “Chile Pepper” Magazine give the scoop on the best salsas they’ve tried this month.
• How to Butcher a Whole Pig’s Head – In case you ever needed to try…
• The Cartoon Kitchen: Corn Pudding – Our favorite feature! This week the cartoon chef makes corn pudding in ramekins.