Good Eats: Bruschetta Dolce and Inflatable Toast Mattress
What’s going on these days over at Serious Eats? Well, there’s this delicious bruschetta and an inflatable toast mattress. Also, we just found out we’ve been issued a challenge of some sort – can someone help us understand what’s going on with that?
• Keeping Summer Dessert Sweet and Simple with Bruschetta Dolce – Wow – both the Cherry-Hazelnut Bruschetta and Black Raspberry and Nectarine Bruschetta look downright amazing.
• Dinner Tonight: Warm Sausage and Lentil Salad – We’re big fans of lentils and sausage – this recipe looks delicious!
• Inflatable Toast Mattress – Seriously. And it’s less than $200. Breakfast in bed?
• An Open Challenge to Food Blogs on ‘Major League Eating: The Game’ – Apparently we’re being challenged to some kind of video game faceoff? Help! We are really not so up on video games these days; we’re pretty busy in the kitchen. Anyone want to be our proxy and play for The Kitchn’s honor?
• Snapshots from Asia: The Mysterious Wampee Fruit – What’s this fruit? Click through to find out all about it?
Related: Warm Lentil Salad for a New Year
(Top image: Amanda Clarke for Serious Eats)