Greek-Style Potato Skins
Every week we bring you our favorite bites from our friends at Good Eats. This week we have potato skins on the brain (remember the baked eggs in potato skins?) so these potato skins with yogurt, feta, herbs, and red onion look really scrumptious. Read on for these plus pork chops with fennel, the Waffleizer, grilled pears, and peanut butter brownies.
• Greek-Style Potato Skins – Hot, creamy, and beer-friendly.
• The Pennsylvania Farm Show’s Famous Peanut Butter Brownies – Pageant-winning brownies. Just look at ’em.
• Dinner Tonight: Pork Chops with Vermouth-Braised Fennel – A winner from Nigel Slater.
• Waffleizer: A Blog of Waffle Iron Recipes – “Will it waffle?”
• Grilling: Bartlett Pears a la Mode – Crackly outside and sweet inside, topped with vanilla ice cream.
Previous Good Eats: Toast with Kumquat Marmalade and Goat Cheese
(Image: Michael Natkin/Serious Eats)