Every week we bring you our favorite good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we're in the mood for fall and winter salads and this one from Zuni Cafe really looks like it would hit the spot. Read on for that plus some black-and-orange recipes for Halloween, a dish of croque Madame, and migas from the Pioneer Woman.
• The Crisper Whisperer: Zuni Cafe's Radicchio Salad - A salad with anchovy vinaigrette, bread crumbs, and sieved egg. Sounds delicious.
• Dinner Tonight: Croque Madame - Smoked ham sandwich with a gooey egg on top. How can you go wrong?
• Cook the Book: Migas - A Tex-Mex breakfast from the Pioneer Woman.
• Black and Orange: Black Sesame Seed and Sea Salt-Crusted Salmon with Wasabi-Lime Sauce - A classy Halloween recipe.
• Black and Orange: Black Pepper-Crusted Sliced Steak with Crème Fraîche Sweet Potato Mash - And another great recipe for a grownup Halloween dinner.
Previous Good Eats: Balloon Bowls (Not a Hoax)
(Image: Carolyn Cope/Serious Eats)