The Best Beers to Drink with Fried Chicken
Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: What beer to drink with fried chicken? Serious Eats guides the way. Plus, sandwich cookies with lingonberry jam, a new way to brew coffee, and more!
• Beer Pairings: What to Drink with Fried Chicken – Which beers stand up best to the glorious greasiness of fried chicken? Serious Eats points the way.
• Pie of the Week: Butternut Squash – A subtle, creamy pie for fall.
• How To Brew Coffee With a Kantan Dripper – We thought that we had seen every method of brewing coffee, but this is a new one!
• Slow-Roasted Pork With Glazed Orange Slices – A rich, generous meal for the weekend.
• Cookie Monster: Vanilla Lingonberry Sandwich Cookies – A good use for all that IKEA jam you purchased so impulsively.
Previous Good Eats: Taste Test: Supermarket Chocolate Ice Cream
(Image: Robyn Lee/Serious Eats)