Summer Pasta With Zucchini and Gorgonzola Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite eating and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Farfalle with zucchini and Gorgonzola, styrofoam coffee cup art, a hubbub over Wal-Mart’s new knock-off Girl Scout cookies, and a blooming champagne cocktail.
• Seriously Italian: Farfalle with Zucchini and Gorgonzola – Quick, summery, and a great use for all that summer zucchini!
• Dinner Tonight: Zucchini, Mushroom, and Goat Cheese Tart – Another fabulous use for zucchini.
• Wal-Mart Accused of Knock-Off Girl Scout Cookies – How do you feel about Wal-Mart’s copycat Girl Scout cookies?
• Styrofoam Coffee Cup + Sharpie = Art – A little art with your morning coffee?
• Blooming Champagne Cocktail – Beautiful!
Previous Good Eats: Spoon Sweets from Greece
(Image: /Serious Eats)