Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we really couldn’t pass up the cookie-stuffed cookies. Read on to see what that involves, as well as for three-teacup chicken, apple butter bread, and more!
• Bread Baking: Apple Butter Swirl Bread – A fabulous breakfast bread!
• Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies – Yes, cookie dough wrapped around an Oreo. You know you want to try it.
• Ginger-Soy Chicken Noodle Soup – Satisfying and delicious. Better than penicillin.
• Uncle Lang’s Three Teacup Chicken – With a tingle from the Sichuan peppercorns.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Macaroni and Cheese – Homemade, creamy, and gluten-free.
Previous Good Eats: 5 Non-Lame Treats to Make for Your Valentine
(Image: Adam/Serious Eats)