The World’s Easiest Homemade Donuts
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, we have some seriously easy donuts, a healthy dinner for under $8, and beer pairings for Super Bowl hot wings.
• The World’s Easiest Homemade Donuts – Pillsbury biscuit dough makes a surprisingly good stand-in for doughnuts!
• Pizza Protips: Kneading, Man vs. Machine – A nice breakdown of the various methods and techniques
• Edible DIY: Lemon Salt with Fennel and Chili – Imagine sprinkling this over your next stir-fry. Yum.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Roasted Tomato Quesadillas with Cilantro Cream – A quick and easy mid-week dinner.
• Beer Pairings: What to Drink with Buffalo Wings – IPAs for spicy punch or pilsners to tame it down.
Previous Good Eats: A Recipe for Quick Homemade Hard Cider
(Image: /Serious Eats)