Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Two splendid breakfast dishes: Scrambled eggs with caviar, and spinach strata. Plus four things every cheese-shopper should know, and easy(er) croissants.
• Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Caviar - Ultra-rich and creamy eggs with a dose of salty caviar.
• 4 Things Every Cheese Shopper Should Know - A few simple rules for cheese shopping.
• Dinner Tonight: Pasta With Broccoli, Goat Cheese, And Oregano - Noodles with creamy sauce, plus broccoli.
• Bread Baking: Easy(Er) Croissants - You can even make the dough ahead, then bake it off over the next few days as needed.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Spinach Strata With Sage And Gruyere - A more-than-honorable resting place for day-old bread.
Previous Good Eats: Moroccan Spinach And Chickpeas
(Image: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)