A Look at Breakfast in Japan
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they take a look at vegetable stock, chipotle shrimp, and an array of breakfasts from Japan.
• Culinary Ambassadors: Breakfast in Japan – What does a typical Japanese breakfast look like? There’s a lot of variety…
• Crisp Chipotle Shrimp With Corn And Scallions – A quick and delicious dinner.
• Equipment: I Love My Squeeze Bottles – J. Kenji rhapsodizes about his squeeze bottles.
• Endives, Apples, And Grapes – Bitter endives, sweet-tart apples and green grapes — a recipe from Dorie Greenspan’s new book.
• 5 Principles of Vegetable Stock (and Why You Should Care) – A few helpful principles for making great vegetable stock.
Previous Good Eats: Warm Fig, Mozzarella, And Prosciutto Sandwich
(Image: Wikipedia via Serious Eats)