Good Eats: Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
What’s cooking over at Serious Eats this week? Well, there’s a fabulous salad, a very interesting new keyboard rest that relates to one of our favorite foods, and some very good news out of Canada…
• Dinner Tonight: Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Microgreens – Classic, simple, and perfect for this time of year. Don’t let August go by without eating one of these.
• Sake Consumption Dips in Japan, Grows in the U.S. – About a third of all sake exports come the US. We are newly converted sake drinkers, so this news clip was interesting to us.
• Grilling: Chimichurri-Stuffed Flank Steak – Grilling Month may be over, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still grill this stuffed flank steak! Spicy and yummy.
• Quebec Legalizes Raw Milk Cheese; Many Americans Rejoice – Visiting Quebec any time soon? Take a big bag – raw cheeses are now legal there.
• Baguette Keyboard Wrist Cushion – Want a squishy rest for your wrists? This might make us hungry all day, though…
Last Week’s Good Eats: Good Eats: Popptags for Honest Wine Gifting