Every week we bring you our favorite home cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. Here's the latest installment: Genovese Minestrone, cupcake kebabs, and an ode to crème fraîche.
• Genovese Minestrone - This just looks so summery and so beautiful.
• The Secret Ingredient: Crème Fraîche - An ode to the power of crème fraîche as the perfect accompaniment, along with a recipe for Perfect Creamy Spring Peas with Mint.
• Cupcake Kebabs - Wow, just when we thought cupcakes couldn't show up in any more forms. Cupcake kebabs, with pink marshmallows.
• Frittelle di Spinaci - Fried spinach fritters! This looks so good.
• Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto With Lemon - One final seriously good recipe: an old grill classic gets a little lift from lemon. Yum!
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: The Swissarmius Cutlery Holder
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)