Green! Greenery is the Pantone Color of the Year and the unofficial color of March. And because it comes in all sorts of shades — from lime to emerald and everything in between — there's sure to be something here for everyone.
Here's how you can bring more of this rich hue into your own kitchen.
- Tal Chair, $102 for two at Overstock: Rest easy knowing these dining chairs will brighten up your kitchen.
- Umbra Tub Dish Drying Rack, $17: This dish rack might remind you to use less water when you wash dishes. Because it's green. Get it?
- Utensil Crock, $45 at Fiesta Factory Direct: The color of this crock is technically called shamrock, making it a perfectly appropriate March find.
- Dualit Lime Green 4-Slice Toaster, $320 at Sur la Table: For people who happen to be serious about toast, this small-but-mighty guy can make four slices at once.
- 5-Speed Diamond Blender, $160 at KitchenAid: You know KitchenAid's famous stand mixer comes in a ton of colors, but did you know their heavy-duty blender comes in green apple?
- Tahiti Duo Spring Salt and Pepper Mill Set, $58: Okay, so one of the items in this set is yellow, but how cute do they look together?
- Green Rectangular Lacquer Serving Tray, $25 at World Market: Use this tray to serve brunch or just set it on your counter and let it hold some odds and ends.
- Rhom Trivet, $22 at Amara: This trivet is almost too cool to cover with a hot casserole dish.
- Elly, $4 for four at IKEA: At just four bucks a pack, you can afford to load up on a bunch to use as hand towels and dish rags.
- Metal Colander, $18: Rinse up to three quarts of berries at once in this colander. When you're not using it for washing, it's totally cute enough to sit out on your counter.