Maybe it's Olympic fever, or perhaps it's just the shine, but we're really into a gold finish these days. There's something about gold that immediately enriches a room — it's warm, neutral, and always looks luxe. Like the look yourself? These gilded pieces prove that actually, everything gold can stay.
1. Doma Serving Set, $128 at Anthropologie: So many serving sets are silver or nickel, so why not give your guests a thrill at your next dinner party with this one in gold?
2. Rhino Decorative Figurine, $37.50 at DwellStudio: This golden rhino will become your new best friend, partly because it's so stylish, and partly because it's the only rhino you'll be able to fit in your house.
3. Linear Gold Coaster, $39 for four at West Elm: Water rings on your surfaces are not cute, but unfortunately, neither are most coasters. These gilded numbers are an exception — you'll want to have them on the table even without a cold beverage or two.
4. Skully Bottle Opener, $15 at CB2: Happy hour starting without your pals around? You'll never be alone with Skully, your gold-toned, bottle-opening best pal (isn't he cute?).
5. Brushed Wire Fruit Bowl, $12 - $68 at Anthropologie: Getting your five servings a day can be hard, but having this metallic fruit bowl on your counter can help keep the doctor away (maybe).
6. Dreux Side Chair, $699 for four at Wayfair: Want to make a big statement? These gold side chairs are perfect in a neutral-colored dining room. Their slightly distressed finish is both interesting and durable for grown-up soirées and kids' parties alike.
7. Embroidered Dot Napkins, $15 at West Elm: Seriously, how cute are these embroidered napkins? They add a little bit of luxe shine to everyday dinners, and the best part? You can just throw them in the washing machine when the meal is over.
8. Gold Dish Rack, $50 at CB2: A dish rack with the Midas touch can make even the most stubborn lasagna leftovers feel like fun.
9. Remi Dining Table, $649 at Gilt: A marble top plus gold legs equals a table that moves from modern to classic just by swapping out the decor (and that pop of gold underneath is so good).
10. Gilded Monogram DOF Glass, $18 at Anthropologie: Toast to your family name (or whatever other letter you'd like) with this set of monogrammed glasses. Cheers!
What's your favorite gold look?